Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refrigerator water

I have a GE refrigerator, approx. 10 years old, model is TBX18JA or TBH18JA (both are listed). We have water buildup in the bottom of the refrigerator. I checked out the suggested Acme website and it said to clean the drain. I cannot find the drain. There is nothing below the vegetable pans. Can anyone help? Thanks. Jack

Model number?

Originally posted by haymanlj

GE refrigerator model is TBX18JA or TBH18JA (both are listed).
    Those are parts of two different model numbers. Did you get them right off the appliance's model and serial number identification tag? That is the only reliable place the complete model number will usually be found.

You can find tips for locating the model number identification tag on your appliances in the 'Repair Parts' section of my web site linked below.

I cannot find the drain. There is nothing below the vegetable pans. Can anyone help?
    If this is a top-freezer refrigerator, the drain is usually directly below the ceiling of the refrigerator section. Other than that, we can not look it up to see how your specific model was designed until we get the complete model number of the appliance in question.

JMO

Dan O.
    www.Appliance411.com
    The Appliance Information Site

=D~~~~~~

Comment

Working...
    X
    =