Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kenmore Dishwasher problems

So I have a Kenmore 587.14432200 which seems to work normally except that no water is used it just gets really hot. I thought that maybe something simple like a large piece of food clogged it. So i took apart the sprayer arm and found a small puddle underneath it. I didn't find anything down there. Now my real question is if anyone knows where i can find a exploded view of all the plastic pieces in the sprayer arm i disassembled as the pile i made got moved before i had time to put it back and I can't remember how to get it all back in. And at this point I just don't feel like being embarrassed when I call a professional. Thanks

Not filling?

Originally posted by junglejim86

Kenmore [dishwasher model] 587.14432200 seems to work normally except that no water is used
    You mean it just isn't filling with water??

If so, that could be caused by a problem in the water fill valve (see the following link) or that valve not being powered. The latter could be caused by a problem with the float switch, the float not in proper place or the control not sending power to the water valve.

LINK > How do I test a water fill valve?

LINK > Kenmore 587.14432200 Water Fill Valve

LINK > Kenmore 587.14432200 Float

LINK > Kenmore 587.14432200 Float Switch Asm.

where i can find a exploded view of all the plastic pieces in the sprayer arm
    You can get a parts list in Adobe Acrobat file format with exploded views of your model at the following link. I don't know if they'll be detailed enough for what you're trying to put back together but that's likely all that is available.

LINK > Kenmore 587.14432200 Exploded Parts List

JFYI

Dan O.
    www.Appliance411.com
    The Appliance Information Site

=D~~~~~~

Comment

exactly what i was looking for, thanks

Comment

Working...
      X
      =