Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kenmore washing machine not draining/finishing?

Collapse

Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kenmore washing machine not draining/finishing?

Hey, I was just wondering if anybody has had a problem with their washing machine (Kenmore or other brand) not finishing the whole wash cycle. After the wash cycle gets to the end, there's still soapy water inside (at a fairly high level). We've called Sears and they said it might be a blockage in the drainage tube but it looks like I'd have to take off the back of the washer to detach the tube.

Has anyone here experienced this problem? If so, what should I look for to try and fix it?

The washer is only a few years old (came with the house) and I doubt it's still under warranty. I'm trying to avoid paying $65 for someone from Sear's to come check it out if it's just something simple.

Thanks!

Just had the same problem with my washer, it's the lid switch. Would agitate but not drain or spin.
    quote:Originally posted by rubes2112

Hey, I was just wondering if anybody has had a problem with their washing machine (Kenmore or other brand) not finishing the whole wash cycle. After the wash cycle gets to the end, there's still soapy water inside (at a fairly high level). We've called Sears and they said it might be a blockage in the drainage tube but it looks like I'd have to take off the back of the washer to detach the tube.

Has anyone here experienced this problem? If so, what should I look for to try and fix it?

The washer is only a few years old (came with the house) and I doubt it's still under warranty. I'm trying to avoid paying $65 for someone from Sear's to come check it out if it's just something simple.

Thanks!

Comment

Hi rubes2112,
      Sometime has passed and you may have already got this repaired, but if your still having trouble with it please post a model number and I can help you.

If you got it repaired already please let us know what you found as it will help others.

John@FreeApplianceRepair.com
      John@FreeApplianceRepair.com
      www.FreeApplianceRepair.com

Comment

Working...
      X
      =