Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Makes The Best Garage Disposer

I am looking for the Best Garage Disposer, I had the In-Sink-Eator Model 444 and all I had is trouble with it and only had it 3 years and when emailing them they told me it was 6 years old according to the S.S. number. I will not regrew with them on this for it could have been returned and I am the one that takes the hit.

Can anyone help me out here in getting the best one made.

In-Sink-Erator

Who Makes The Best Garage Disposer
    There's not a lot of choice as there are only 2 domestic disposer manufacturers left in business in North America, ISE (with approx. 80% market share) and Anaheim Manufacturing (with ~20%). ISE makes the best disposers IMO which are sold under any number of different brand name (see the following link).

LINK > Who makes what Appliance Brand?

they told me it was 6 years old according to the S.S. number.
    You can check the manufacturing date of your home appliances at the following link. If the serial number indicates out of warranty you'd usually need to produce a copy of the bill of sale for proof for warranty otherwise.

LINK > Appliance Date Code Search

BTW. Higher end models usually have longer warranties which may vary depending on the brand name it is sold under.

JFYI

Dan O.
    www.Appliance411.com
    The Appliance Information Site

=D~~~~~~

Comment

If we only have 2 Manufacturers and they have 10 or more brands than they have to be rates as : 1 being a very good and dependable and 10 being cheap junk.

So where does ISE is rated?

If it is one thing I hate is a brand that was rated 10 years ago as the best and today wants the people to still believe they are the best today yet and are really the piece of junk today.

Comment

Good luck!

they have to be rates as : 1 being a very good and dependable and 10 being cheap junk.
        I would say the options are:

1. being the best available under the circumstances. (Which doesn't mean will last forever.)
        2. not as good.

I told you what I thought of ISE products. You can make up your own opinion based on a single previous experience if you'd like.

BTW. Do you really think so many of the brand name manufacturers would source their products from ISE if they weren't reasonable quality? They have their own reputations to consider.

JMO

Dan O.
        www.Appliance411.com
        The Appliance Information Site

=D~~~~~~

Comment

Working...
        X
        =