Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• matag diswasher error code question

I have a maytag quiet series 200 and there is a light next to a symbol with the number 3 in it. The dishwasher wont work. Does anyone know what this means? Thanks for your help.

Model number?

maytag quiet series 200
    I'm afraid that is not enough information to identify the appliance in question. What is needed is its exact model number ("quiet series 200" isn't it). If you post it we can look it up to see what appliance design you're dealing with to maybe answer your question.

You can find tips for locating the model and serial number identification tag on your appliances at the following link:

LINK > Model Number Tag Location Guide

Dan O.
    www.Appliance411.com
    The Appliance Information Site

=D~~~~~~

Comment

I found two different sets of numbers and letters, I am assuming that the first is the model # it is: mdbtt50aww and the other, I think it's just the serial number but just in case it's helpful here it is too: 10061573gj

thanks for letting me know Dan O.

Comment

Run diagnostics?

I'm afraid I can't find your particular complaint described anywhere. You can try running the machine through the diagnostics which should be described in the unit's 'tech sheet'. You can see it at the following link and there will also be a copy in the dishwasher.

LINK > Maytag MDBTT50AWW Dishwasher Tech Sheet

Good luck!

Dan O.
        www.Appliance411.com
        The Appliance Information Site

=D~~~~~~

Comment

Working...
        X
        =