Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dishwasher won't start!

Hi,
    I have a Whirlpool Silent Partner 1, Mod# DU915PWKS0 Ser# FP5132853. It does not want to start. I checked the breakers, the a joining GFI plugs and then finally pulled the washer out and verified with my OHM meter that the plug the washer uses has power. Checked all the connections I could see and everything looks good. By the way this washer is at least 5 years old. If any one has any ideas or test I could run I would be happy to listen! Thanks!

check that the overflow limit switch is closed and not jammed open. then check that you have power to the cycle timer.

Comment

Door switch/latch problem?

Whirlpool [dishwasher] Mod# DU915PWKS0 does not start... the plug the washer uses has power.
      If nothing at all on the dishwasher works (including the timer not advancing) and power is definitely getting to the dishwasher, there could be a problem in one of the door switches (see the following link) or the door latch mechanism.

LINK > Whirlpool DU915PWKS0 Door Switch Kit (set of 2)

BTW. IF needed, replace ALL parts contained in the kit. They're there for a reason.

JMO

Dan O.
      www.Appliance411.com
      The Appliance Information Site

=D~~~~~~

Comment

Working...
      X
      =