Hey there, I am upgrading my restaurant appliances. And I want to buy a new commercial refrigerator. Saw many commercial refrigerators online. But none of them satisfies me. So where can i buy a good commercial refrigerator?
Need a new commercial refrigerator for my restaurant !
Collapse
X
-
Generally, commercial refrigeration is not as energy efficient, but they provide more consistent and stable cooling. Consumer-level refrigeration typically works on a thermostat that cycles the compressor on and off within a wider range of temperatures (+/- 2-4 degrees).
Commercial, wine, Subzero brand, and medical refrigeration often have a much tighter temperature range; therefore they provide more consistent cooling temperatures but run 3-5X more and use a bit more energy.
Trending
Collapse
-
by Adam/Ok the model # GTW330ASK0WW has a very, very, very intermittent problem. About once a month I will come in and find the machine has the wash light on...
-
Channel: Appliances
-
Tag Cloud
Collapse

Comment