Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• frustrated with my DVD software

I just don't know where my husband gets his dvd burning softwares. I don't think it's good. After a few days of just buying it, it just wouldn't work anymore.

I've been trying to research for more better DVD softwares in the Net. Now, I'd rather really shell out some cash than to rely on something that just wouldn't function best. I've actually found an article that sort of gives reviews, but it just doesn't mention I think of any specific software to use.

Guys, I already need your help. I need it badly for my job. Thanks.

try this site (www.slysoft dot com) I have this software on my machine and use it for making copies of my disks.

Comment

Great software!!!

I agree with HayZee518! Slysoft makes two software titles you'll love; Any DVD and Clone DVD. These two are inexpensive and worth their weight in gold. I've used them time and time again to back up my hard to get DVD titles. You can also edit and remove unwanted items from your copy. The software works with single and double layer DVD's and with HD! Check It out at. I went through hundreds of dollar in off the shelf DVD software before discovering these!

Comment

Working...
      X
      =