Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• source for cabinets?

Hi again.

We're doing a bathroom remodel, and are looking for a new bathroom vanity. We want something very plain. That is, drawer fronts should be completely flat, with very little space between adjacent drawer fronts. The drawer pulls would be someting modern and simple.

I've done some internet searching, and searching for "modern" cabinets and vanities seems to lead to lots of steel and glass stuff costing thousands of $.
    By searching for plain, high-quality wood construction , I'm not finding a supplier.

Does anyone have any suggestions on where to look?

I've tried searching for "mid-century modern" which is more like what we want, but there are very few results.

Thanks,

Tom

Try IKEA, modern, clean lines, usually fairly compact and not so bad on the budget.
    Online shipping so you don't need to worry about if there is one locally.
    Furniture, home accessories, design ideas and inspiration for big dreams and small budgets. A better everyday life begins at home!
    Little about a lot and a lot about a little.
    Every day is a learning day.

Comment

thanks

Thanks again, Pushkins!

You are correct about IKEA design.

I looked at their kitchen cabinets, and think that they are reasonably well-built as well. But the kitchen cabintes are too big for the bathroom. I'd be afraid to attempt any modification to an IKEA product, as their assembly methods are unique.

Their selection of bathroom cabinets is more limited, but I'll look again.

Tom

Comment

Working...
      X
      =