Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do you get a utility pole ?

We just got permission from PG&E to put a utility pole on the corner of our lot and put the meter there. Then we can run the electric to the house under the county codes instead of under PG&E rules. That will save a lot of money. It also fits with our remodel.

We need a 25 foot utility pole. I have looked in the yellow pages but there must not be a lot of people in this business. Where else would we find a source?

Check with local electrical contractors in the area.. Someone out your way MUST have all the equipment to supply and install the pole and all hardware.. Perhaps the utility can install it for you at a charge???
    The electrical company I work for gets them from a place out of Guelph Ontario Canada.... We use them for "temp services" at construction sites around the area, and trust me, sometimes they are a bit of a bear to get in especially with our .. Ahem "vintage" pole truck and equipment!

A.D

Comment

Get a chainsaw!!! Hahaha.
      Check with canadian hydro - maybe they can hitch you up to a source.

Comment

HAHAHAH
        Don't need a chainsaw. that tornado that ripped through Hamilton left us with a lot of downed trees AND poles!
        Anyone for firewood?????

A.D

Comment

Where do you get a utility pole

This has an obvious answer;;;; You order one from Pole Land

Comment

Working...
          X
          =