Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• smoothe move exlax..............

hello all, i soooooo screwed up on this. ok i have recessed lights in the kitchen with a 3 way dimmer and switch. wired the switch (took like 3 weeks....lol)then the lights then the dimmer switch. its a low voltage system (halogen 300 w 120v) so now heres the problem...... i had 5 wires in the back of the dimmer. blk wht green 2red. one of the red wires had a sticker on it stating for 3 way use. a/p dimmer directions(yea i read them, didnt say nothing about that darn red wire label tho lol)blk to power source blk com.wht to whitepigtailed up to light, green to ground, and the 2 remaining red to a blk and red travler. i removed that sticker that said which red wire was which, got distracted and lost which red wire was which. question being are the 2 red just travler wires and it wouldnt matter which travler spot i connect them to ie the remaining blk n red......or am i pretty much screwed. thanks for the input. dave

Dave - check out my profile and email me or use yahoo messenger - hayzee518 maybe we can work this out.

Comment

Working...
    X
    =