Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• electrical outlet

I want to install an electrical outlet in the yard by the flower bed. Is that possible? If so is there special wires and outlets for this kind of installation?

Thanks/ray

It's important to keep it dry. I would bury the wire in EPVC conduit. (#12, black, white, and green- one of each) You can also bury #12-2 UF romex directly without conduit, but be sure it's not in the way of any future digging, etc. (note the UF....this is NOT conventional romex)
    Put the new GFIC plug in a rainproof box.
    That should do it.

'....Question: ".....can I get a rough estimate over the phone to rewire my house?" ...' Answer: "Somewhere between one thousand and twenty thousand".
    <i>Did you ever see OHM\'S mother in LAW?</i>...... <font color=\"red\">SHOCKING!</font id=\"red\">

Comment

irregularjoe,

what would be the easiest way to come from the house? I have brick all around.

Comment

where is the main panel located? inside or outside? if it's outside, just go from there with a new breaker. if you have to take it from an inside plug, then you need a masonary bit and a rotary hammer. or a masonary bit and a lot of patience.

Did you ever see OHM'S mother in LAW?...... SHOCKING!
        <i>Did you ever see OHM\'S mother in LAW?</i>...... <font color=\"red\">SHOCKING!</font id=\"red\">

Comment

"Did you ever see OHM'S mother in LAW?...... SHOCKING!"

Funny!

Comment

Re: Easy Lite Duo Track F5MA-05. I read that someone purchased the "dimmer Coil" or "debuzzing coil" for this system. Please advise cost and where purchased. Thank you

GeorgeCalfo

Comment

Working...
            X
            =