Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for the Assistance - Passed Inspection

Just want to pass my words of thanks to all of those who offered advice from this forum and an extended thank you for HayZee518 for his expert advice.

Yesterday the electrical code inspector visted our home to inspect the rough in of our basement. This inspector has a reputation for being tough and very methodical with his inspections. This suit us fine as the basement in our home is the single largest project I have done to date and it is always good to have someone check your work.

The good news is that we passed and the even better news is that the Inspector questioned as to who assisted me as the job looked professionally done. In fact, he stated that it was far better than he expected even from some professionals.

I was very forthright with him on areas where I was uncomfortable such as the subpanel and he checked every single wire and circuit connection and gain stated that is was a professional + job. He especially liked the fact that I added an additional ground bar to make the routing in the box easier to follow. A suggestion that I picked up from this forum.

In addition, the breaker (100A) and Romex sizing were spot on and again this was information that I received from HayZee518.

Ok, Plumbing Rough In passed, Electrical Rough In passed and onto Fire and Framing inspections.

Again, I appreciate all of the help and assistance!

Mike

Well HayZee needs a star..
    Is it beer thirty??

Comment

Working...
    X
    =