Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• choosing a laminate floor

I am going to install a laminate floor in my kitchen & dining room. Can anyone tell me what the best brand for the money is?

quote:Originally posted by dee

I am going to install a laminate floor in my kitchen & dining room. Can anyone tell me what the best brand for the money is?
    Hello, I recently put in Laminate flooring and am very happy with the results. I chose quick step (pearwood) which looks like spiced maple. I also bought it through www.fastfloors.com. It was priced well at 2.34 a square foot and very easy to install. This is one of the few laminated floors with a moisture barrier included in the product with a 25 year residential warranty. This product was also recommended by their customer service department over pergo and mannington. You can also call and they will walk you through or answer questions. whatever you do, make sure to order samples first. Try this link

Hope this helps.

Robin

"I can do anything I put my mind to!" Robin Mathews
    \"I can do anything I put my mind to!\" Robin Mathews

Comment

The laminate flooring to be used in the kitchen & dining room should be water resistant instead of just moisture resistant. But most laminate flooring is not water resistant. You need to care the point when you choose it. Maybe wax need to be used in the locking system.

Comment

Working...
      X
      =