Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I finally found a Good Flooring Wholesaler

I have been researching around google and yahoo and other local retailers in my area.
    A major problem I was having as a contracter was that my reoccuring product purchases were usually at an overexpense due to purchasing at end-user retail levels or through middlemans that just wanted to make a quick profit.(Which ultimately, cut into my profits)
    I finally stumpled upon a good wholesaler for flooring (after long days of research)which directly cuts out all the middleman for all my flooring related needs.
    Even though I am a new member to this forum I am a constant reader of our community posts that have helped me out at such a great level.
    I feel I am bounded to help others in fixing problems or situations as well
    This site is great wholesale pricing without losing the expense of quality service especially when time is of the Essence.
    I found this great website about a couple weeks back and after my first business transaction I was so impressed with their work ethics that I can honestly say I have become a customer for life.
    They have gone out of their way to help me with any problems that may occur on an extensive professional level.
    Hope this helps out anyone on this forum who needs it

Last edited by admin; 05-22-2009, 10:01 AM.

Can you specify what kind of business transaction you did with them? so that I can switch to them.

Comment

Tampa Flooring...

Hi Tampa Flooring, Just wondering who you are and about your company. I too am located in Tampa and have a Tile company... Maybe we can help each other...

Comment

Working...
      X
      =