Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is wooden floor still recommended on 2022?

Collapse

Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• livingwithwhite
    replied
    Wooden flooring is the best option for your home because it is easy to maintain and very durable. It also has the benefit of being a renewable resource, meaning that it can be recycled or repurposed into something else when it becomes worn out. A wooden floor is a popular choice for many homeowners because it is an affordable, easy-to-maintain, and aesthetically pleasing flooring option.

Leave a comment:

• annajohnson
    replied
    If you are looking for beauty on a budget, white oak wood flooring comes in the trend. White oak flooring is highly attainable and stylish. It has personality and a cleaner grain than your typical hardwood, creating beautiful variation and a contemporary aesthetic.

Leave a comment:

• handyandy
    replied
    I think so! i have seen some really great poly and synthetic products lately that lay like hard wood but very durable, resistent to water and less expensive. might want to check some of those out! show us some pictures…. good luck!

Leave a comment:

• PoppyHamilton
    started a topic Is wooden floor still recommended on 2022?

Is wooden floor still recommended on 2022?

Hi I am planning to have a wooden floor, Is it still trend on 2022? I am a low on budget so yeah. Just need some advice Thanks.
Working...
X
=