Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How I can repair my new air conditioner that drips water into my room?

Collapse

Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How I can repair my new air conditioner that drips water into my room?

I have a new TADIRAN air conditioner (one year) in my room, the size of my room is 12 meters.
    Yesterday when I operate on my air conditioner the air conditioner start to drip water in my room.
    The water drops fall down from the corner of the rectangle that output the cold air
    Do you know what break down in the air conditioner?
    How I can repair this?

is your air conditioner installed in a window or through the wall? in either case the back part of it should be tilted slightly down in back so water [condensate] can exit here. some air conditioners have a "slinger" on the fan which picks up moisture and flings it on the condenser to cool it off.

Comment

Originally posted by HayZee518 View Post
      is your air conditioner installed in a window or through the wall? in either case the back part of it should be tilted slightly down in back so water [condensate] can exit here. some air conditioners have a "slinger" on the fan which picks up moisture and flings it on the condenser to cool it off.
      one thing to add is, there is a small 3/8 tube that lets the condensate water from the evaporator coil drain to the out side fan to be blown through the outside condensing. This drain tube can get plugged up and then the evaporator
      pan will over flow, even if the unit is tilted out 1/4" to the foot. paul

Comment

I am sorry but I don't really understand how I can repair this
        I will glad to receive more explanation
        I upload some pictures
        The red rectangles sign that from this location the water drip

Comment

ok, now I see what you are up against. make sure the evaporator is level and any condensate drains are open. if there is a drain tubing that exits outside, make sure it isn't kinked. from the outside use minimum expanding spray foam urethane insulation and fill the void between the wall and the refrigeration lines.

Comment

Originally posted by floko View Post
            I am sorry but I don't really understand how I can repair this
            I will glad to receive more explanation
            I upload some pictures
            The red rectangles sign that from this location the water drip
            We thought you had a window or wall unit. On a split system like you have, you might have to call a service man. You ether have a cracked drain pan, plugged,or if this happens after it run a while, it could be freezing up some and
            blowing the water out of the coil so the pan does not catch it. When this happens , do you still have good air flow? If the air flow is less than it could be freezing up. Are you filters clean? Paul

Comment

I had a similar problem with my AC unit leaking. It can certainly be a mess. I ended up calling ACPro and having them come out to fix it. You may want to do the same, so the unit does not cause further damage to your place. Hope this helps good luck.

Comment

Working...
              X
              =