Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Furnace Ignitor

I've another question on my furnace .. I'm getting great info from this forum which is giving me piece of mind and I thank you all for it...I'm going away for the winter and live in Canada so I want my furnace to work OK.. so I guess that's why I'm a bit paranoid...
    question ...last January my ignitor went on my furnace while on holiday.....how long do these ignitors work before failing...I realise it will depend on usage..mine works for about 6 months of the year

Furnace Ignitor

Originally posted by Centurian View Post
    I've another question on my furnace .. I'm getting great info from this forum which is giving me piece of mind and I thank you all for it...I'm going away for the winter and live in Canada so I want my furnace to work OK.. so I guess that's why I'm a bit paranoid...
    question ...last January my ignitor went on my furnace while on holiday.....how long do these ignitors work before failing...I realise it will depend on usage..mine works for about 6 months of the year
    Ignitors are very tender. If you touch the black part with your finger, the oil from your skin will make a bade spot and it can burn out real fast. They are like a lite
    bulb, they can burn out any time. Put a PH alarm in your home that will call a programmed PH no. if your heat drops below 45 degrees. My customers use them so when there are gone the alarm call me, a grab there key and go fix it.
    Paul

Comment

Working...
    X
    =