Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to wiring Kickspace heater

Simple question for which I couldn't find the answer:

Can the fan in the kickspace be wired into the tankless water heater circuit, and if so, should I wire it before or after the emergency cut-off switch?

Since the kickspace is often a ways away from the water heater I assume people usually wire them into different circuits, but since I in this case can wire everything on one circuit, am I allowed to?

Would you generally wire a switch into the circuit so that you can individually power down the heaters, or is that considered overkill?

nobody help me ... I understand kickspace heaters is new product

Comment

How to wiring Kickspace heater

Originally posted by jamesborn View Post
      Simple question for which I couldn't find the answer:

Can the fan in the kickspace be wired into the tankless water heater circuit, and if so, should I wire it before or after the emergency cut-off switch?

Since the kickspace is often a ways away from the water heater I assume people usually wire them into different circuits, but since I in this case can wire everything on one circuit, am I allowed to?

Would you generally wire a switch into the circuit so that you can individually power down the heaters, or is that considered overkill?
      Kickspace heaters or not a new thing, been around many years. Wire it to a circuit that is hot all the time and put a switch on it. It can be wired on a circuit with some thing else as long as you know what your amps are. Check amps of both units and you can use up to 80% of your breaker. Paul

Comment

the kickspace heater can be wired into whatever you desire. if it is a manual switch you desire wire it that way. if you need the heater to come on when the boiler is running, wire it into a relay which turns on when the boiler kicks in. you can install a line thermostat with its bulb attached to the incoming water line so when the water temperature reaches a certain point it will kick in. so many variables, so many answers.

Comment

Working...
        X
        =