Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intertherm Blower Motor Problem

I have an Intertherm Model 911030. It has a gas furnace and a/c unit. The blower comes on but barely blows in both furnace and a/c mode. Also, the unit cuts off before the house is cooled or heated to the thermostat setting. Does anyone know what is wrong? I'm not sure if it's an indication of the blower motor being bad or maybe a switch on the blower motor that's not working.

the thermostat has a heat anticipator. its current rating should be set according to the current rating on your gas valve. moving the pointer up or down from this reading will extend or shorten the time your burner is heating. I don't know how it affects the cooling part. check your prints or send me a set. maybe I can determine what should be pulled in or not to give you different motor speeds. my feelings that you have a multi speed motor. probably a squirrel cage fan, check to see it is free spinning. if its rough check for dry bearings.

Comment

Sounds like you need a new blower motor, or possibly just a new motor capicitor.
      Last edited by hvacwiz; 12-10-2007, 09:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X
      =