Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question! Can I use it for plumbing repair?

Collapse

Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question! Can I use it for plumbing repair?

Does anybody know anything about this repair technology? RecentlyI found this thing and wondering if I can use it for plumbing repair.

Go to indiegogo com (type in search box) ultimate hermetic soldering tool

I want professional opinion on this. Thanks much.

Last edited by Ricky; 06-22-2013, 04:25 PM.

posting

To begin, something wrong with the url. I cut n pasted the link into my browser and nothing related to plumbing showed up.
    The second thing, [ultimate hermetic soldering system] again nothing showed up for your intended purpose.
    What did show up is an exothermic bonding using a eutectic alloy, which goes from solid directly into a liquid and back again.

Comment

Go this website – indiegogo (dot) com then type in website searchbox - uhst

Comment

?????

went to where you said. typed in uhst into search box and three pages of something in german came up.
        be more specific

Comment

They are not allowing me to post direct link here! What can Ido then?
          UHST - UltimateHermetic Soldering Tool on Indiegogo . com

Comment

So basically your trying to direct people to a web site to get them to by this UHST ?

The answer to your question would be NO you cannot use this product to repair plumbing, even if it did work, even if it was able to be used on potable water, even if it was able to be used on pressurized water lines how would you heat up the interior of a pipe on the inside of the hole to apply the stick to the exterior of the hole?
            Little about a lot and a lot about a little.
            Every day is a learning day.

Comment

Working...
            X
            =