Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My toilet needs HELP!!!!

Hi, i hope someone can help me with this situation. My toilet just suddenlystopped flushinf. It doesn't retain any water at all. i have to turn the water pipe off and on for water to go in the tank. However when I flush the water that's in the tank it will not fill up again. Do you think i need to replace anything? When i hold down the little black plunger like thing down it fills up but the hose that goes inside the tube does nothing. PLEASE HELP ME.

debbie figueroa

It sounds like it's a candidate for a new fill assembly. It comes as a neat kit and has everything you need....except....a new tube to get you from the valve to the bottom of that kit. Get one of those stainless steel flex tubes of the same length. Makes life soooo simple! Directions are on the back of the package and should help you through the install.

Comment

Thanks so much mrcaptainbob for your help. I really appreciate it. I will go ahead and buy the kit along with the tube and let you know how it all turned out. thank god for this website. I love it!!

debbie figueroa [:I]

Comment

Working...
      X
      =