Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hard Water

I live in a Townhouse and have 3 bathrooms. Live in a medium size town 10 min outside of Chicago. I've noticed within the past 2 years that my fixtures have a slight pink hue, obviously this is hardwater. My question is should I do something about this? My wife and I plan to sell within the year, even before summer ends. Does this need to be disclosed at selling? or is ther any other things I should be aware of, water heater damage,etc,etc.

Are you on your own personal Well, or is this piped in Town water?

Comment

Town water

I've been meaning to send off for a copy of the water results they do every year. I misplaced the one they sent me.

Comment

edited.... please answer

Comment

Warzau; Depending on the amount of "hardness" (iron?)in your water, some Softener's will remove certain amounts (ppm) in the regeneration process. You should get a Lab Report on the levels of hardness,etc, and this will determine what model,specs etc to choose from, and will also give you some info on any health issues from drinking this "hard" water . I don't believe there are any problems in consuming low levels of hard water. As far as disclosing any info to any potential House buyer in the future, a compentent Realtor should be consulted. Good luck...Hube

Comment

Working...
          X
          =