Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toilet flushing issues

We are having a problem with our 2nd floor toilet. When we flush the toilet everything starts out fine, but it doesn't seem to finish the preocess. The water flows into the bowl fine, but it never completely flushes. This leaves matter still floating in the bowl for several flushes. Occasionally the toilet will flush completely. We've used Drano thinking it may be a partially clogged pipe, but that doesn't seem to helkp much. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Patrick

You may want to adjust the water level in the tank. More water I would believe would flush the matter out. There are a lot of different type mechnisms in the tank so I can't give you exact details on how to do the water level adjustment. Anyone else have any ideas?

Todd[8D]

Comment

Looks like you may need to do some trouble shooting,Check the tank behind the toilet to make sure the chain on the stopper is working fine and not getting caught on anything.Also check your water level, if you have a ball float there may be an adjustment screw or you can just bend the small metal rod[do it carefully as not to break anything].
      I'm betting its coming from that end of your toilet, if the drain was partially plugged,it be overflowing or coming close.

Comment

Working...
      X
      =