Collapse

Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Things seem to be working as expected now. I had a shower and experienced no outages. I'm actually hoping that was a fluke since I take a MUCH shorter shower than my wife. I don't want the well guy to waste his time coming out if he can't see the problem when he gets here. One day, when I have a couple of grand just lying around collecting dust, I'll replace all of it.

Comment

Since you have aspirations of even a **POSSIBILITY** of money with dust on it, you must be MUCH younger than I!!! In my house, the only things with dust are the bills!!!! Hopefully your well problems will get resolved and stay that way for a while. The house we're in now has a poor excuse for a well. It's 2 1/2" 'case' that's about 25' deep. Story goes that the guy two or three owners back (40 years, maybe??)repaired the clogged screen with a stick of dynamite and that he guarantees there'll never be a problem with water flow again. Well, I put together a rather large garden area for my wife and she runs 4 sprinklers, one at a time, for about a half hour each. We have NEVER seen a drop in volume.

Comment

To answer your first question, born in 1970.

Problem is solved now, the well guy replaced the control box and now the well kicks in first time, every time. Woo Hoo, I can water the lawn again!

Comment

Sorry, did I say the problem is solved? Oops, guess not, the water stopped again today. I know the well was not run down because the water remained clear when it came back on. Guess it's time for a new pump. The one we have is probably the original one i.e. 20 years old, and they only last 10-15 from what I am told. I'm pissed that I need to get a new pump but nothing lasts forever.

Comment

Working...
          X
          =