Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Me

I am working on a senior project for school and this survey will help me to make sure my project is reasonable and could be used in the real world. This is not an ad for a product. This project is for me to use all the skills I have learned in this engineering technology program at my high school. It isn't and ad because I do not plan on selling anything to you. I would just like some help from everyday homeowners. I just need 30 people to answer these easy question and thats all I ask. I hope you understand. Thank you.

Are you a homeowner?

Do you worrry about your pipes bursting?

Do you shut off your main water supply before you go on a trip?

Would you be interested in something that could greatly reduce your chances of your pipes bursting?

Would you purchase a product that gives you a discount on homeowners' insurance because of the reduction of the pipe issue?

Do you have any stories or inportant information that would help me?

Comments?

Thank you for you time.... I will respond if you have any questions.

Are you a homeowner?yes

Do you worrry about your pipes bursting?['FONT="Arial"]yes[/FONT]

Do you shut off your main water supply before you go on a trip?no

Would you be interested in something that could greatly reduce your chances of your pipes bursting?yes

Would you purchase a product that gives you a discount on homeowners' insurance because of the reduction of the pipe issue?yes

Do you have any stories or inportant information that would help me?I think that the insurance discount would be climate dependent - i.e. northern climates

Good luck

Comment

Thanks

thank you!

Comment

Working...
      X
      =