Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP! No water at all! please

Hi everyone, I am a single mother of two and I own a home with well water. The well pump was replaced 2 years ago, and tonight I have no water at all. I went into the crawlspace and the pressure tank is reading 50 psi, I opened the bottom valve and only a little came out which what was left in the blue tank. This leads me to believe it is my pump, correct? Is there anything I can do, I don't have money to replace it again, and don't think it is under warranty. I've read about some type of switch or something, maybe could that be the problem? Help would be greatly appreciated. Please. Thanks. Lisa

This may not necessarily be the pump that is the problem. It may be in the pressure tank, it could be void of water because of a leaky bladder that is within the tank. Remove the valve capfrom the tank and if no water comes out ,check the amount of air (psi) in the tank. Normally with a drained tank the air pressure should be 2 lbs. psi below the cut-in setting of the pump. EXAMPLE;cut-in=30.... tank press= 28. Post back with info. Also i assume this is a SUB(in the well) PUMP. and you have square D pumptrol switch. Hube

Comment

Working...
    X
    =