Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slow toilet flush

Having problems with bathroom and toilet flushing.
    I have two bathrooms on a septic tank system. One toilet is working fine other is flushing very slow. Bathroom drain is also slow in that bathroom.
    I bought some septic tank shock which is supposed to help restore good bacteria. Any ideals woulld be helpfull

If one toilet in your house flushes normally and one doesn't, then it is reasonable safe to assume that there is a blockage of some degree in one.
    As you mentioned tat the bathroom drains slowly as well as the toilet in the same bathroom, the blockage must be after the two join together and between there and the main line. Locating the cleanout plug in this line should be your first course of action and then snaking out the line.

Is your house on a crawlspace or a slab ?
    Little about a lot and a lot about a little.
    Every day is a learning day.

Comment

if you have kids there may be a blockage in the toilet's internal siphon. do you have a closet auger?

Comment

Yes the one toilet had some type of blockage. Used a plunger that uses a co2 cartridge. Did the same on the bathroom drain. Both are draining now.
        thanks for your help

Comment

be careful using this type of plunger, I have seen them blow apart old pipes,and break joints on PVC drain lines..you may want to do an inspection if possible to be sure its not draining directly under the house.TAZ
          nuthing like being woken up at 12:AM to unstop some one elses toilet.

Comment

We had the same proble! The toilette was flushing very slow so we had someone comming and now it works great!
            We tried to solve it our self but there was no way. Sometimes they just get slow over the time ...

Comment

Working...
            X
            =