Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emergency locksmith

i need a 24 hours security alarm system for emergency but i cant trust anyone pz make some recomendation for me tht where to go
    Thanks

Originally posted by JONES-SMITH View Post
    i need a 24 hours security alarm system for emergency but i cant trust anyone pz make some recomendation for me tht where to go
    Thanks
    You can't trust anyone but you'll trust strangers on the internet?

Comment

Im sorry but I dont know what the QUESTION is, please go into more detail

Comment

Mr

well its not a simple task of getting an emergency alarm for 24 hours. because this type of alarms is used to be in organization and in specific homes and banks. i was also looking for some one to get this job done. im a bank manager and we recently opened a new branch and we need a security alarm 24hours a day but we cannot trust anyone for this because its the government property tht we are responsible for that is why i cant take any risk. then i consult with the manager of another bank and they recomend me this Emergency Locksmith and told me tht they are so trust worthy so be free to try them there is no risk in it. thank you

Comment

no problem, will fix ya up for $ 1,000,000,000. let me know when you send the check
          Is it beer thirty??

Comment

all joking aside look into a SIMPLEX system. they use active and passive components wired and wireless plus they offer a local alarm and sound proof dialer for law enforcement. as far as companies go, find one that is insured and bondable.

Comment

hello, as i was going on my office holidays with my family and same problem was also faced by me i was so worried cz i knt leave the house jus as it was. so i was looking for a company to rekey the locks i have loads of locksmith but i cannot jus trust them so someone of my colegue told me about them so i found them trust worthy and i recomend you to try them with no fear of your kids. have a nice day!!!!!
              Last edited by admin; 04-06-2009, 10:47 PM.

Comment

judging from the way you talk, you are from the UK. We. in the "states" have NO references for lock smiths in the united kingdom. you'll just have to "bite the bullet" and trust "someone." If you can't trust anybody, get a master lock kit and do your changes yourself. this way you'll have the peace of mind that you are secure. unless you have Fort Knox security, no windows etc. you'll always be worried someone's gonna break in.

Comment

Jones-Smith is a spammer that sets up a Sybil Attack on web forums where there are multiple user names created and they carry on a conversation and drop links to those they are advertising. The nature of their conversation usually builds some sort of credibility so deletion is not often made.

I have seen this same user name on several other web sites and the confusion created was similar. The end result of this posting would have been 2 links one to a Washington DC area locksmith and another to a Oregon area locksmith. In this case Davis55 posted 2 links one for the Washington DC area locksmith and one for Quail plumbing in Arizona. William21 posted a link for a locks direct website.

This is a classic set up for a Sybil Attack where Jones Smith asks a question and his 2 buddies give helpful answers. Of course it doesn't make any sense except it has all the forum regulars trying to help and trying to figure out how to help. The only sense is that they posted 3 links that will draw traffic to the websites they linked.

Don't waste your time on this one boys. The moerators need to disable the links and delete this whole thread. Its,,,

Last edited by Redwood; 04-06-2009, 08:53 PM.
                  I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night.
                  Now I can Plumb!

For great information on the history of sanitary sewers including the use of Redwood Pipe
                  Visit http://www.sewerhistory.org/
                  Did you know some Redwood Pipe is still in service today.

Comment

good call Redwood, links are disabled, users are banned. If they'd like to get unbanned they can contact me.

Oh, and you got a new avatar, Redwood ;-)
                    Last edited by admin; 04-06-2009, 10:53 PM.

Comment

Hey that is a cool avitar!
                      Thanks!
                      I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night.
                      Now I can Plumb!

For great information on the history of sanitary sewers including the use of Redwood Pipe
                      Visit http://www.sewerhistory.org/
                      Did you know some Redwood Pipe is still in service today.

Comment

ADT security systems are one of the best in the UK if that’s where you’re from, they provide professional commercial and residential solutions. Defiantly worth checking them out I’ve herd great reviews

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        =