Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DIY kitchen faucet installation

Just thought I'd share this kitchen faucet installation option for anyone who is working on a kitchen remodeling project or even just replacing an old/broken faucet and would like to do it themselves rather than hire a plumber.

TOSCA's 5-Minute Faucet is a high quality faucet (comparable to Delta, Moen, Price Fister, Kohler) that's stylish but can be installed by anyone in about five minutes. They can be found at many Lowe's stores, Lowes.com or visit 5minutefaucet.com.

I work with the brand, so leave a comment if this is something that you find useful or want to hear more about. They may have future discounts coming up that I'd be happy to share with the group!

Like this???
    Is it beer thirty??

Comment

Originally posted by Java_Bob View Post
      Like this???
      Haha... no, not like that. Although I have used a pump well before and the 5-Minute faucet can probably be installed long before anyone could get any water up on one of those. They were fun to use as a kid, but I can't imagine having to rely on one for water every day! The one we used to use took forever to get going.

Since I'm new to the forum, I was unable to share any images with the community but the different finishes are shown at 5minutefaucet.com and there's also a video on how the installation works.

Comment

I looked at the video and it really is simple, but there's no outlet in the U.S. for it.

Comment

Originally posted by HayZee518 View Post
          I looked at the video and it really is simple, but there's no outlet in the U.S. for it.
          By "outlet" do you mean a place to purchase the faucet? If that's what you mean, they're carried at Lowe's stores. So call your local store (if you have one) to see if they have it in stock. I can tell you that Lowes.com has been having some problems making it available on their website, but that problem should be fixed really soon. I'll post a new note when it's available for purchase on Lowes.com.

I hope that answers your question!

Comment

Working...
          X
          =