Our home has a toilet in our basement that never gets used and I want to remove it for good. Is there something I need to use to cover and seal it to prevent sewer gas from coming into the house?
I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night.
Now I can Plumb!
For great information on the history of sanitary sewers including the use of Redwood Pipe
Visit http://www.sewerhistory.org/
Did you know some Redwood Pipe is still in service today.
I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night.
Now I can Plumb!
For great information on the history of sanitary sewers including the use of Redwood Pipe
Visit http://www.sewerhistory.org/
Did you know some Redwood Pipe is still in service today.
I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night.
Now I can Plumb!
For great information on the history of sanitary sewers including the use of Redwood Pipe
Visit http://www.sewerhistory.org/
Did you know some Redwood Pipe is still in service today.
What's the best way to figure out if I should keep running a dehumidifier in my basement versus taking the plunge and having the basement waterproofe...
Comment