Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new plumbing...less pressure

We recently had our main level re-plumbed and now have extreme pressure on that floor. The problem now is that the upper level water pressure for only the hot has been cut in half. I flushed the lines to the point of removing all the fixtures..opening and closing valves in hopes of it cleaning out any debris. No change. Any ideas??? Our new plumbing was replaced with Pex line.

did you clean out the faucet aerators too?

Comment

yes...even changed them

Comment

Is the new plumbing fed by a manifold?

Comment

does your new system include a hot water loop? what I mean is does your system exit the hot water heater and go all around your property and return to the inlet on the cold side. taps for hot water are taken from this loop and feeds the hot water only on your fixtures. what this does is ensure that hot water is available "on demand" at each fixture because the hot water is always recirculating through the loop.

Comment

I just want to ask if by replacing your plumbing to PEX line makes you more comfortable? Because once I used this PEX line, I can't find any information on final connections at faucets or toilets! I will appreciate if somebody tell me how is that.
            Last edited by lilieyen10; 07-22-2010, 04:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X
            =