Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking Advice on Bath Repairs

Hi everyone,

I'm currently facing some issues with my bath and could use some advice. Recently, I've noticed a small leak around the drain area, and there's also some discoloration on the enamel surface. I'm not sure if I should attempt to fix these problems myself or if it's better to call in a professional plumber.

Has anyone else experienced similar bath repair issues? What solutions did you find most effective? Any DIY tips or recommendations for reliable plumbers in the Portland area would be greatly appreciated.

Originally posted by kemiy View Post
    Hi everyone,

I'm currently facing some issues with my bath and could use some advice. Recently, I've noticed a small leak around the drain area, and there's also some discoloration on the enamel surface. I'm not sure if I should attempt to fix these problems myself or if it's better to call in a professional plumber.

Has anyone else experienced similar Superior Bath Repair issues? What solutions did you find most effective? Any DIY tips or recommendations for reliable plumbers in the Portland area would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks in advance for your help!

Comment

Working...
    X
    =