Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leaking digital shower memory valve

Installed in 1992 a digital temperature control in my shower which controlled a memory valve ( divertor valve for mixing hot and cold. It is now leaking and I can not find the company tht made it or any parts anywhere. Anyone recognize it and can tell me manufacturer or where to get a new memory valve

Good luck on that one...

You might try e-mailing your pics to:
    New York Replacement Parts A Complete Plumbing Supply Company
    and
    Alfano Replacement Plumbing Parts-Faucet Parts,Toilet Parts,Water Filters, Commercial Parts, Ceramic Cartridges, 2 Handle Cartridges, Faucet Parts, Stems, Toilet Parts, Adapters, Aerators, Ballcocks, Flappers, Flush Valves, Flushometers, Gaskets, Han

They might have some idea of who made it...
    I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night.
    Now I can Plumb!

For great information on the history of sanitary sewers including the use of Redwood Pipe
    Visit http://www.sewerhistory.org/
    Did you know some Redwood Pipe is still in service today.

Comment

Hoave found out the part is called a memry valve made in the the 1990 by memry corporation in connecticut. Anyone know where to find it

Comment

I fear you are probably out of luck...

There is a listing for a business by that name in Connecticut but it looks like they sell medical devices. Either they have refocused their product line or, ceased to exist with another company taking the name.

Memry Corp (Memry Corporation) - Bethel, Connecticut (CT) | Company Profile

I have lived in Connecticut all my life and never seen or, heard of them...

There are a lot of companies that enter the high end markets sell a few products over a few years using proprietary parts then cease to exist...

Something to be said for going with products made by the larger companies that are oh so common. Many of them have parts available from Non-OEM sources as well.
        I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night.
        Now I can Plumb!

For great information on the history of sanitary sewers including the use of Redwood Pipe
        Visit http://www.sewerhistory.org/
        Did you know some Redwood Pipe is still in service today.

Comment

Follow Up

I know this has been a couple years since you posted this question, but I was wondering if you found a replacement part or another manufacturer with a similar control valve. Thank you!

Erik

Comment

shower

redwood isn't with the forum anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by legend075 View Post
              I know this has been a couple years since you posted this question, but I was wondering if you found a replacement part or another manufacturer with a similar control valve. Thank you!

Erik

I just removed one myself: Memry Plumbing Products Worchester MA 508.755.7000

Called an Ultravalve Model V-210

Anyone know a good replacement??

Comment

Working...
              X
              =