Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• glued wall panels

Hello everyone I've got a major problem I glued a piece of panel on wall using liquid nail I need to now remove it with out damage it
    is there a blade or solvent that ill neutralize the adhesive thanks in advance

Sorry Popi, but your in for a world of hurt getting it off without damaging the wall, at best your going to pull the paper from the drywall.
    Using a solvent of any kind is another dangerous task as it will damage the wall all by itself and won't make much of a difference to the liquid nails.
    The best advice I can give is to use a flat spatula and try to wiggle it between the liquid nails and wall, this may help limit the drywall damage.
    Little about a lot and a lot about a little.
    Every day is a learning day.

Comment

glued wall panels

Thanks pushkins for the information l also heard you could use an heat gun and that would make the adhesive soft

Comment

Glued Wall Panels

There is another way, the funny thing is, I had a similar problem the other day, where I bonded a metal sheet to a wall using no nails adhesive and quickly found out it was put in the wrong place. Tried everything and you know what, the way I got it off was with a length of cheese wire and me and my friend pulled it back and fourth behind the sheet and it sliced through the adhesive. Was totally amazed how well this worked.

Comment

Working...
        X
        =