Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plastic Tiles on my Wall

I have these horrible plastic pink tiles on my bathroom wall and I am desperate to remove them and paint. I have popped a couple off and the glue underneath is very hard and yellow, and seems impossible to remove. Any advice on how to get this stuff off my walls? Thanks so much!

quote:Originally posted by SophiesMama

I have these horrible plastic pink tiles on my bathroom wall and I am desperate to remove them and paint. I have popped a couple off and the glue underneath is very hard and yellow, and seems impossible to remove. Any advice on how to get this stuff off my walls? Thanks so much!

Comment

quote:Originally posted by SophiesMama

Comment

Removing the glue can be a messy job if you soften it before removal. Best way is with an electric sander and a grit 80 paper. Wear a dust mask. After you get it removed close to the sheetrock paper - consider a skim coat of the wallboard compound to ensure the wall is smooth.

Comment

Working...
        X
        =