Is there anyone in here with experience dealing with 70's European Velux French doors? I am trying to figure out how to fix a catch problem caused by very slight warpage of the entire door in the middle where it sits. I have the pictures but don't want to go to all the hassle of posting it all unless someone has actual experience with this European design. Any takers? By European I mean sitting in the Bavarian Alps and installed new with the house in 1978.
European Velux French Doors Center Catch Problems
Collapse
X
-
velux door latch pictures by drizler - Photobucket
Here is the link to the pictures of the door. I know it's not much. Anyways those hinges are quite small, set into the casing with no adjustment of any kind possible.Comment
Trending
Collapse
-
by kemiyHello all. I'm in the midst of planning a much-needed makeover for my home's interior, and I could really use some expert advice and creative ideas. My...
-
Channel: Exterior Home Maintenance
-
Tag Cloud
Collapse


Comment