How to Install Locks

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • RustySheriff
    New Member

    • Jun 2011
    • 16

    #1

    How to Install Locks

    I was wondering how to do some lock installation. I normally call a locksmith but this is a simple door lock that I got at the hardware store. A quick 123 guide will suffice.

    Thanks in advance.
  • HayZee518
    Deity

    • Jul 2004
    • 8746

    #2
    a passage lockset and a dead bolt lockset comes with an installation template. basically you need a 3/4 inch holesaw - a 2 inch holesaw, a chisel and hammer and a phillips screwdriver.

    Comment

    • RustySheriff
      New Member

      • Jun 2011
      • 16

      #3
      Thanks for the info. I guess my lockset didn't come with the template. The box was already open and I figured it was ok. It was at a local hardware store and I know the owner. I guess I will return it and get one with the template. Thanks for your help.

      Comment

      Trending

      Collapse

      There are no results that meet this criteria.

      Working...