Its going into a barn i am building so the ultimate in pretty doesn't count. I am doing the metal with car painthat's better than fine too. The frame is a bit choppy with the usual water intrusion at the bottom and damage from being removed. I have it stripped down sanded and mostly fixed ( damn they do use the nastiest of cheap wood) and about ready to go. Since this will be getting the weather again what is the best way to repaint / seal that not so grand ultra soft wood they use for the frame? Also the bottom seal is torn up. Where do i get a replacement for that?
I Got A Free Used Stanley Steel Door, Need Refinish Advice For Frame
Collapse
Trending
Collapse
-
by kemiyHello all. I'm in the midst of planning a much-needed makeover for my home's interior, and I could really use some expert advice and creative ideas. My...
-
Channel: Exterior Home Maintenance
-
Tag Cloud
Collapse
