I have a small leak on a trailer roof that I can't locate. Every few years I put a coat of aluminum roof coat with fiber on it and it's ok for several years, but then the leak comes back. What about putting a layer of felt paper on the roof and then coating it with aluminum? Would that offer a more permanent solution?
Roofing Options on Mobile Home Roof
Collapse
X
-
Tags: None
-
maybe you should first strip off the roofing and start over instead of coating it over and over and........ if there are any openings [air conditioner, sun window, vents] get aluminum faced, adhesive backed flashing, and apply to the fitting and roof then put down your tarpaper and aluminum roof coating.
Trending
Collapse
-
by kemiyHello all. I'm in the midst of planning a much-needed makeover for my home's interior, and I could really use some expert advice and creative ideas. My...
-
Channel: Exterior Home Maintenance
-
Tag Cloud
Collapse


Comment