Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Estimate calculation before renovation of Home.

Collapse

Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kemiy
    replied
    Originally posted by samantha_4i4 View Post
    I have single family home (Condo) in Bronx New York, which I want to sell. It badly needs renovation regarding windows replacements and fireplace. I need to calculate the estimate of the cost that will involve in the project potomac md. All suggestions and tips are welcome. Thanks!
    I have single family home (Condo) in Bronx New York, which I want to sell. It badly needs renovation regarding windows replacements and fireplace. I need to calculate the estimate of the cost that will involve in the project. All suggestions and tips are welcome. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• shark78
    replied
    Gorgeous lighting fixtures, they add a touch of luxury to the space. luxury home decor

Leave a comment:

• quinn_Jackson
    replied
    Estimate calculation before renovation of Home

You can refer to homerenovationestimate.com for the calculation of the estimate cost. It has many specifications like Skylights & Roof Windows, Porch Enclosure etc. in the navigation menu of windows and similar varieties for fireplaces .you can choose according to your needs and calculate the estimate online.

Leave a comment:

• Estimate calculation before renovation of Home.

I have single family home (Condo) in Bronx New York, which I want to sell. It badly needs renovation regarding windows replacements and fireplace. I need to calculate the estimate of the cost that will involve in the project. All suggestions and tips are welcome. Thanks!
    Last edited by samantha_4i4; 06-12-2009, 07:13 PM.
Working...
X
=