Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Renovating a home!

I have been looking to renovate my two family brick townhouse with stairs/railings, kitchen remodeling, bathroom remodeling and renovations done. I recently heard that some websites do provide removable shelves for bathroom corners on the net but was unable to locate them. Will someone be able to give me the web addresses of such websites that sell removable corner shelves / racks? Thanks a lot!

Hello, Google is your friend... Glass Shelves, Corner Shelves, Wood Shelf, Display Shelf, Bathroom Shelves, Ladder Shelves, Display Cases, Shelving or Indoor Living - Stainless Steel Tension Pole Shower Caddy - 280 .

I guess you should also clarify how removable you are looking for. Do you want it freestanding or can it attach to the wall.

Good luck, Jim
    'Just a handyman trying to help'

Comment

Re: Renovating a home!

I recommend the site called www dot showerpal dot us which sells removable bathroom shelves for bath-tubs which keep the soap and shampoo bottles away from moisture. It looks sleek, stylish and are of good quality too. I’m sure it matches with your requirement.

Comment

Working...
      X
      =