Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Invest in Real Estate or Stocks???

I have some amount of earnings apart from the ones that I save for my necessities. I want the earnings invested in some real estate or may be in stocks. I do have some knowledge on stocks but, earlier my cousin had invested in the stocks and had a set-back. I know that you need to be updated in that but – What is a better option from the two???

Invest in Real Estate or Stocks???

Real Estate or Stocks ---- I would prefer real estate just for the sake that I don’t know much about the stocks ….. but as the case with your cousin goes …. I would advice you to have some investments in the real estatemarket as the place is at a boom now and you may get good returns for the investments there. Being updated on the stock market is a must for investments there but I find investment a risk in the stock market.

Comment

investing

Before investing in either of these potentially volatile arenas, you need to do your homework. With real estate, realize you can lose money (as with stocks). Read books on it, peruse the Internet, but don't believe talk of quick flips where you make $100K in profit -- it's not going to happen. You can make money, but have to know how to buy it right. With rentals, look into the rental market in your area. If there are too many rentals (or houses for sale) how will you rent/sell yours? Talk to people who have done it ...don't mean to turn you away from it, but be careful.

Comment

Hi,

I would suggest you to invest in real estate. Investment in real estate will give you good profit in long term and it’s better and less risky than any other investing options.

Comment

Originally posted by Benson View Post
          I have some amount of earnings apart from the ones that I save for my necessities. I want the earnings invested in some real estate or may be in stocks. I do have some knowledge on stocks but soller have, earlier my cousin had invested in the stocks and had a set-back. I know that you need to be updated in that but – What is a better option from the two???

The decision between investing in real estate or stocks depends on your financial goals, risk tolerance, and preferences. Real estate generally offers stability and potential for long-term appreciation, but it requires significant capital, management, and may lack liquidity. On the other hand, stocks offer liquidity, diversification, and the potential for higher returns, but they come with market volatility. Consider factors like your investment horizon, willingness to actively manage, and the level of risk you're comfortable with. Diversifying between both asset classes is also an option to balance risk and returns. It's advisable to consult with a financial advisor to tailor the decision to your specific circumstances and goals.

Comment

Originally posted by kemiy View Post
            The decision between investing in real estate or stocks depends on your financial goals, risk tolerance, and preferences. Real estate generally offers stability and potential for long-term appreciation, but it requires significant capital, and management, and may lack liquidity. On the other hand, stocks offer liquidity, diversification, and the potential for higher returns Pronájem Westfield Chodov, but they come with market volatility. Consider factors like your investment horizon, willingness to actively manage, and the level of risk you're comfortable with. Diversifying between both asset classes is also an option to balance risk and returns. It's advisable to consult with a financial advisor to tailor the decision to your specific circumstances and goals.
            no response to this

Comment

Working...
            X
            =