I was wondering if anyone knows of a good resource to find contractors? I have been looking online and all I have seen are sites where you have to describe the job then wait to get called from a contractor or if I find a directory type of site there is a limited number of contractors in my area, but I know there are many more. I am trying to build my first house and I was planning on hiring all the contractors so I need a good resource to find them. Something with reviews and article would also be very beneficial, please let me know if anyone knows of a good place to look.
How to start with construction of my dream house?
Collapse
Trending
Collapse
-
by kemiyHello all. I'm in the midst of planning a much-needed makeover for my home's interior, and I could really use some expert advice and creative ideas. My...
-
Channel: Exterior Home Maintenance
-
Tag Cloud
Collapse
