Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stripped gear new problem

Hey guys and gals. Recently had a stripped gear on my opener. I ordered the gear and replaced it with much trouble I might add. So i have a new problem now. When I press the button the trolley/carriage moves about a foot then stops and goes back. Any idea what might be causing this as I have no clue. This opener has the block sensors that stops the door if something is blocking but nothing is in the way. THanks for any help.

Garage door reversing problem

Did you get the problem sorted out? Is it a chain drive, or 'tape' drive, or belt drive, or....?

Comment

you may need to adjust the sensitivity settings, found near the wiring to the motor. Or you could have bad photo eyes. Most motors like yours have a LED light near the learn button that will blink 1-7 times to give you an idea of what might be the problem, check for that and let me know how many blinks before it pauses and starts again.
      Ryan

Comment

Stripped gear new problem: A concerning issue for gear traders, impacting functionality and resale value. Addressing this promptly is crucial to maintain customer trust and uphold the reputation of the gear trader. Ensuring quality control measures and offering swift solutions can mitigate potential losses and maintain customer satisfaction.
        Read More:- https://keepingitoutsidejobs.com/jobs/general-manager

Comment

Working...
        X
        =