Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird problem closing door by remote

I have problem closing my garage door by remote control. The battery is new and seems fine; I can open the door by remote very far away. The door can be closed by the wall switch. The sensor seems fine; it has green light and when I closed the door from the wall switch and intentionally blocked the sensor the door opened up. I could open the door by remote if I place the remote very close to the opener (Craftsman) almost touching the antenna. I have powered the system down and up but it did not help.

Craftsman opener you need green/green older model or green/yellow newer model, on the safety sensor. If the work light on the opener blink 10 times and have a clicking for 10 sec. when try closing the door, it indicate safety sensor interrupt. Not sure of your problem, first you say "The battery is new and seems fine; I can open the door by remote very far away." and then you say " I could open the door by remote if I place the remote very close to the opener (Craftsman) almost touching the antenna" How do you close the door?

Comment

Working...
    X
    =