Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to program additional remote to garage door opener

Hi,
    I have LiftMaster Model 1265 (Manufactured 1997) garage door opener and I was successfully able to program Chamberlain Model 956EV remote with it. I tried to program additional remote which is a SkyLink universal remote control (model 68N) but I was not able to add this remote. If I forget all previous codes then I am able to program the SkyLink remote but the reset makes the Chamberlain remote to not work. So I can program each on its own but not both together. Can anyone please help. If there is no way to program these two together then I will return the Skylink and buy another Chamberlain identical to my first remote. In that case can anyone please tell the steps to program two Chamberlain Model 956EV. If someone knows any other webpage that has this info or video then please paste the link of the post or video if possible.

Be sure you try to program the remotes for a Security+ system with a orange learn button and within the years of your opener.
    If one remote is set for early system with a green learn button it can program to your opener, but when you try to program the other set for security+ system it will either not program or it will program, but kick out the first one.

Comment

Working...
    X
    =