Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What manufacturer(s) make(s) the best door (including hardware) ?? [Lots of feedback]

Collapse

Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What manufacturer(s) make(s) the best door (including hardware) ?? [Lots of feedback]

I work for Norman's Overhead Doors, Inc. in Kaua'i, HI and San Francisco, CA ::
    We are the only authorized Martin Doors and C.H.I. Overhead Doors dealers/installers on island.
    We pride ourselves in offering the premium product(s) in our area as well as offering custom fabrications and gates/entryways as well.

That being said, I'm looking to hear opinions and questions from handymen, installers, dealers, and average customers about
    (commercial & residential) overhead doors and openers !
    Thanks everybody !!

I’m trying to figure out how to get the best bang for my buck when it comes to overhead doors and openers. I’m interested in features that make life easier, like smart technology and quieter operation, but I also want something that’s durable and won’t break the bank with repairs down the road. What should I look for to make sure I’m choosing a system that hits all the right notes for both performance and style, while keeping future maintenance costs manageable?

Comment

Working...
    X
    =