Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drip Line not working

Okay so before I call the sprinkler guy and ask him to come out and find my problem- maybe someone here has a suggestion I haven't yet tried.

My sprinkler system has been turned off for the last few weeks as the weather was getting cooler, and we've had enough rain to water the lawn. I had been turning on my drip system to water the trees/shrubs around the house before that. Tonight I went to turn them on and only got a slight drip from the microsprinkler that was nearest to me. My whole front yard consists of them, and some along the side- only the one was even SLIGHTLY dripping. In the backyard the main line snakes along the ground. I walked all over looking for some big spot of water (I thought maybe there was a broken line?) and found nothing.

Just curious here- how easy is it for a drip line to get clogged?? Can a root from a tree cause a problem? I noticed that where the one (slightly working) microsprinkler connects up-the line goes underneath a large arborvitae which makes it nearly impossible for me to see if there's a problem in that area.

Hopefully this post makes some sort of sense. This is so frustrating! Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
Working...
X
=