Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shutter color for house...AGAIN!

I think I've finally decided on my colors and would love some feedback. I have decided on Dark hunter green shutters with a light taupey gray on the window boxes(with a new one under top center window), the gagage doors and the front door(door only). I will leave all the trim white and put in a concrete walkway trimmed in the brick. I think this with pink flowers in the boxes would soften the house considerably. Has anyone ever seen this combination? All I've ever seen are black shutters with brick. Would this be too much? Help!!!!!!!

Here is the house ...again.

Comment

I think those colors will look nice. They are doing similar things around my neighborhood, and it looks great.

Will the concrete walkway go to the street, or around to the garage?

Can't wait to see what it looks like!

Try
      Try

Comment

I think the walkway should go to the driveway. This is the most high traffic area. It would turn and we would put some granite steps in. I'm trying to come up with some landscaping ideas for the front of the house too. The bushes are way overgrown and take away from the house considerably. I will post a new picture when I'm done, if ever.

Comment

I've seen that combo too here in Tn -good choice! Have you thought about using white and violet flowers mixed with your pink ones in the window boxes? I love that color combination! Cutting the bushes back is a good idea...they take away from the height of the house in the picture anyway. What would you think of putting those shrubs (don't know the name) that have the red leaves for a splash of color down the walkway?

Amanda
          Welcome to Artistic Illusions, where imagination is given life through the innovative skills of artist and owner Larry Anderson.
          Amanda
          www.artisticillusions.com

Comment

Working...
          X
          =